Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Longview Washington On July 4Th 2013 A Huge Fireball Flying Overhead

Ufo Sighting In Longview Washington On July 4Th 2013 A Huge Fireball Flying Overhead
UFO SIGHTING IN LONGVIEW, WASHINGTON ON JULY 4TH 2013 - A HUGE FIREBALL FLYING OVERHEAD

I live in Longview, Washington. On July 4th I saw what appeared to be a UFO. This could not have been a Chinese sky lantern or a firework. I got video of it but it's not the best and certainly couldn't be used to support my claim. I would rather just tell you what I saw and maybe there's radar evidence of it or something. At 10:30 I arrived back with my mom to our house from our local firework show. We got out of the car and that's when my mom noticed something in the sky. At first we thought it was a plane burning and about to crash somewhere around our house. We kept watching this huge ball of flame keep moving and pass over our house and into the next horizon. This thing had to have been at jet-liner altitude and was about 2 or 3 jets wide and about 2 long, I mean it was huge especially when we saw it pass over us. Went from horizon to horizon in about 2 or 3 minutes and was in a direct line. It was seen in the Portland area and passed off as Chinese lanterns but I saw it in Longview and I can certainly say it was not one. It headed in a line which came from the beach and was traveling West to East. I just want to know if it was a satellite or a plane or if maybe I saw was something truly special. Thanks a bunch- Kyle Shay

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.