Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, October 25, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Huber Heights

Ufo Sighting In Huber Heights
I was sitting outside talking on the phone when I noticed the bright orange-red ball of light coming from across the treetops toward where I live. I noticed it because it was very bright. At first I thought it might've been a shooting star, but then I noticed it was too big to be one and it was flying toward my home. It flew at a slower but steady pace over my house and continued to fly NW. I tried to focus on it, but it was so bright that even with squinting my eyes I still couldn't focus on it. I was scared of it. I didn't want to move, I actually wanted to hide so that it wouldn't "see" me. I lost sight of it when it flew farther away.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.