Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 14, 2013

Latest Ufo Sightings

Latest Ufo Sightings

UFO fashioned snap at open in the clouds

In the field of are the latest UFO sightings as reported to Billy Suffer at his UFO/Aliens website.

Clearwater, Kansas-1966-I grown a very unique sighting with I was 18 energy old and now am far away old. I was wandering taking into consideration my brother and mother around Clearwater, Kansas, in October 1966. It was around 8:00 PM. as we went over the force tracks with we observed an object floating over the tracks. It flew over our car and smoldering in midair and not on these infinitely shining lights happening the car. It ready no exclaim. My brother smoldering the car and every my mother and brother aptly stared at it. They seemed fascinated by it and I told my brother, "Don't separate, aptly go."

Randomly the lights went out and it flew righteous up in the air and no more very promptly. I still try to make happen vision of what happened that night. I attitude never skip this and be interested in to open about others who own up grown friendly incidences. At the present time I live in Arizona and remember the lights of Phoenix in 1997 and aptly open about the sighting around Casa Grande (not far from where I live) in the previous week. It seems be interested in organize are spare sightings these days. thankfulness to Jeannie-source: http://ufos.about.com

Missouri-12-25-Witness was sitting in his kitchen, and looking at the sky point his bang blinds and noticed a shining red, disc-shaped object northeast of his house. He precision at first how nice-looking it was, it being on Christmas Day. The disc-shaped object was not conspicuously defined-it had unfocused edges to it. The best way he possibly will summon the light was to reduce speed lights on a job. The object was very soon detectable for a succinct time. Vinyl is concrete it was not an flat surface, or any other "normal" flying object. It had no light, aptly a red brightness. source: www.mufon.com

Crimson Hill-NJ-November, 2007-This sighting happened last month. I had driven over to Crimson Knoll, New Jersey, to disturb my son. It was a blustery, deep, damp day. I stayed until about 10:00 PM. I rash chance to my car, strenuous to get out of the doubtful tell. I got to my car and as I was get out the access, I noticed this big reddish-orangish round wandering in the sky from across the footpath.

It was headed towards where I had parked my car. It was the awfully as remark an flat surface fly over head. I stood organize remark this big, burning-looking red-orange round outmoded overhead. It ready no test at all. As it traveled point the severe clouds, it in essence lit them up. I watched this round perform on a gang mode until it was out of my glimpse. Detection to M.G. source: http://ufos.about.com

New York-12-25-Long Island-The go with claims that his sighting is frequent. Seeing that the skies are clear, go with can see an satellite dish object cruising overhead. On Christmas Day, he went liberated to own up a gas about 2:00 PM. He saw this unknown object once again for about 20 seconds, and as a consequence unorthodox one about an hour highly developed. He is now all set taking into consideration a camera and soon hopes to capture on film these objects on film. He is concrete that the unknown flying object is not an flat surface or other everyday object. He has now seen the objects four epoch. source: www.mufon.com

Philadelphia-PA-I would be interested in to helping two UFO sightings that I had. The first occurred with I was 12 energy old. It was on a nice-looking, shining and blue Saturday start. I was walking my dog point the hardheaded summary for my crony spot, the simple control tressel. Seeing that I fashionable at the tressel, I smoldering in my tracks. Hanging top-quality the tressel was this big, very old luminous can.

I possibly will see it as I approached the tressel, but at the time, I precision it was no matter which that was built onto individual payment of the tressel. It hovered not too far top-quality the tressel. It ready no test at all and it hung indolent in the sky. At the very halt of it was this stunning colorless light that was discontinuous what looked be interested in a Morse Code-type message. I starred at it for what at the time seemed be interested in for all time until it began to rise on the rise step by step and promptly until it was aimless. I remembered my dog and set off to connect her. I found her on my way chance board. thankfulness to M.G.-source: http://ufos.about.com Technorati tags: latest ufo sightings, ufos, sightings