Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 12, 2015

Ufo Sighting In Connellsville

Ufo Sighting In Connellsville
UFO SIGHTING IN CONNELLSVILLE, PENNSYLVANIA ON AUGUST 16TH 2013 - MOVING THEN HOVERING OBJECT THAT CHANGED DIRECTION AND COLOR FROM RED TO ORANGE THEN DISAPPEARED.

I went into my backyard on 8-16-2013 around 9.25 pm to sky watch due to some other things I've been seeing really high in the sky since 8-10-2013. As I sat down in my chair that is against my chainlink fence facing east I noticed a strange bright light coming from the southeast torward me. I was amazed with it cause it changed from orange to red then back to orange then red again. The object seemed to come out of nowhere. This was now 9:30pm.That's when I ran up on my porch opened my door and yelled for my wife to come outside and look. As she got outside the object seemed to get smaller as it started moving west like it was heading for the moon for cover. Then as it moved it got dimmer and dimmer then finally vanished into thin air. On a side note the area where I first saw this there was nothing in the sky I know this cause that's the first area I looked at when I walked out my back door into my yard. We got a couple pic and a small video on our cell phones but they didn't come out very good. When I first noticed this object I had mixed emotions I had no idea what it was I've never seen anything like it. I felt a little fear but at the same time my adrenalin was pumping.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.