Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 2, 2015

Ufo Sighting In Ruston

Ufo Sighting In Ruston
UFO SIGHTING IN RUSTON, LOUISIANA ON JULY 18TH 2013 - ORBS GLOWING AND PULSATING CHANGING FROM WHITE TO VERY BRIGHT GREEN

I had fallen asleep at around 12 pm on the couch. I awoke and went outside for a smoke at a little after 3 am. When I got outside, I began to see orbs flying rather slowly across sky. They came from different directions and traveled in different directions. I got out a high powered flashlight and started flashing the light at them with two pulses at a time. They did not pulse back the two times that I did just one long pulse or what I would call bloom for about two seconds. After continuing to communicate in this way with various orbs for a while, all of a sudden, there were small and large jets all over the area. They seemed to be searching for the orbs. I watched the jets, maybe 6 total and figured the orbs were finished for the night. Then another showed up. It was moving very fast though. After a while, the jets left the area and I saw another orb. This one seemed to react to where I was guessing it would go. It also bloomed more than the rest just at my wishing it would without signal. Very interesting behavior. I decided to wake up my girlfriend. She came out and spotted two rather quickly. They were flying a little higher when she was present. After she went to bed, the sun began to come up. I asked aloud if I could get one more spectacular display. I felt silly, but I really felt as though the lights were reacting to my actions and thoughts. I even had a witness to prove to myself that these orbs were really flying overhead. It was bright enough that I could not see a single star. Suddenly, the largest brightest orb yet flew closer to me than any other. As I got excited and felt an almost electric charge in the air, the orb bloomed from white into a huge spectacular green glow over about two seconds. It definitely reacted to my emotions. After words, it made a 90 degree turn and flew away at high speed. One of the strangest events of my life. I have seen many unexplained things in the sky and see orbs quite often. I had no apprehension that night and the lights responded to that by coming closer and responding to me. I would never believe it if someone told me the same story and I expect no one to believe me. Take it for what it is worth. Next time you see an orb, as I know some of you see them as frequently as I do, try to communicate with it and do not fear it. You may be surprised at the response you get. This is by far the craziest thing I have ever written, but it happened sure as the sunrise that morning. I think they responded to me and the military responded to them. Amazing.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.