Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Ufo Photographed Over East Hull Uk Ufo News

Ufo Photographed Over East Hull Uk Ufo News

By HDMJTownend

www.hulldailymail.co.uk

7-25-13


A Mail reader snapped these pictures of mysterious lights over east Hull.

Now, Jean Dearing is appealing for people who saw the UFO to get in touch.

Mrs Dearing says she is convinced the lights were a UFO.

She said: "It was almost a fan-shaped object, half the size of the moon. It was so bright.

"I dashed in to get my camera and when I looked up again the object was beginning to move in a clockwise circular motion. Then it dropped sharply downwards and then back upwards.

"I tried to put my camera on video but my hands were shaking with excitement, so I just held up the camera and snapped. The object then climbed higher into the sky and disappeared at great speed upwards and out of my sight."...

Continue Reading...

See Also:


Resident Snaps Picture of UFO Sighted Near Keighley (UK) UFO NEWS PHOTO

Disc-Shaped UFOs Photographed Over Bracknell, UK

UFO NEWS UK Photographer Captures Stunning Images of UFOs Above Hatfiel

SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE

Read more >>