Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Buxton Maine On June 30Th 2013 Red Light In Sky Thought Was Newly Installed Traffic Control

Ufo Sighting In Buxton Maine On June 30Th 2013 Red Light In Sky Thought Was Newly Installed Traffic Control
I was traveling to my home in Oxford, Maine after leaving work in Mass. as a police officer. I decided not to travel the turnpike as if in the event I broke down with my 1987 ambulance converted into an Ice Truck. I was on rte 202 /4 traveling North. I was on a long straight away, neAR Buxton a very isolated area not a rural. I observed a Red Light in the sky I thought they must have put a traffic control red light stop across the road, I was traveling approx 55mph and thought that was weird not signs saying approaching intersection. The light did not move as I got closer, the light disappeared. I detected a very strong smell of what I thought was an ozone smell. I stopped and exited to see if there was a light No Light or intersection or cross roads anywhere. I thought I must be seeing things, I still bothers me today as I believe it was a UFO

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: project-ufo.blogspot.com