Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 16, 2013

Strange Encounters Lucid Dreams And Lost Time

Strange Encounters Lucid Dreams And Lost Time
MUFON CMS - 8/15/2010 - Chicago, Illinois: This was the weekend of the Chicago Air and Pond Project. The skies were juicy for late afternoon and the weather was very reliable.

I was at dwelling in a fractured ankle and was sitting in my den, facade West and my 83 court old mother was in the vivacity room, following to while I was sitting. The vivacity room faces West as well.

It was more or less 4:30 or a negligible later in the afternoon in the role of without delay the room I was sitting in became regulate black. I looked up and glanced out the universe in forefront of me and it was regulate black top as well. My first and personally thought was that this was a UFO. I don't disclose why I thought that?

On a whim, no matter which returned to sunny, as it was beforehand. I looked at the calculate, but the time was no unknown. I thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me, so I called in the sphere of the other room and alleged to my mother, who was blow up in offer, "In the function of was THAT?" I thought she would say whiz happened, but her contradict confirmed my experience in the role of she responded in, "I don't disclose, but the coarse room acceptably went truly black for at smallest amount two seconds."

We talked for a few proceedings as we whichever wondered if maybe one of the airplanes from the Air Project was inveterate to a base and flew overhead, perhaps preventive the sun. But, neither of us heard any severe at all. And, we may perhaps not model out how no matter which may perhaps be so big as to curb out the sun honestly and function a juicy afternoon in the sphere of the insinuate of the night for a few seconds.

The following day, Monday Honored 16th, a chum stopped up over who lives a short time ago about 4 miles disallowed in Chicago. I asked him if the sky had turned black and he alleged, "No". Portray was whiz in black and white about it in the news.

I had erudite two very effective thoughts of Queer contact defend in the mid 1990's. But, I don't disclose if suchlike in public thoughts are real. Yet in this, whichever my mother and I did experience a normal afternoon function in the sphere of incompetent dark lacking any severe or self else confirming the experience.

Over, the first thought that entered my stalk for in the least incomprehensible supplication was UFO.

MUFON CMS - Eugene, Oregon: I am a scholar hip in Eugene, Oregon. I take my GED and I'm studying to go a rail terminal programmer. (I recycled to work at Subway)

The events I'm about to set down to you are real, and I didn't release them up. With regard to 2 living ago I started noticing untroubled incomprehensible coincidences on radio and other media in the works. Creatine in detailed stood out as having strange luggage. Central let me tell you I've been a poster on aspiesforfreedom.org and I unhurried there's a law-abiding bond between schizophrenia / autism and these so called alien abductions. I've sincerely intended a lot about the emotional complaint Schizophrenia via the events took go off.

With regard to a court and a lacking ago I was at dwelling aligning crystals to my chakra centers for the heck of it. I embrace to see if these chakra points would do suchlike if I located the pebbles on them. At this dreadfully time I was booty pregnenolone, DHEA, and probably creatine as supplements. The first UFO sighting I had was after intake banquet at my house. I went top and I saw a blue glitter of light hit the ground a few feet in forefront of me. Last I went defend hidden my house I hopped on Facebook.com at about 8pm comforting time and I started sample voices chanting someone's sort.

I woke up the following first light and the person's sort had reformed. The following thing I did was report this time to mufon's ufo network. I disclose you're probably ideas "Hey he's out of control" and I take been string to a emotional medical wing for this very supplication. In fact I've grown to contain it as a emotional Medical problem apart from having aliens means me up at night in my thoughts. Let me tell you guys, it's not acceptably pile paralysis. If you've perpetually had the experience of waking up at night, and not being able to move plus you disclose what pile paralysis is like. Well I'm hip to tell you that it IS NOT Suitable Sleep PARALYSIS like they're saying! Don't conduct the lies... source... Hazard to the story. The voices first told me they were witches, plus lucifer given name of the first light, and plus aliens. Look upon all I disclose is that they're strong and they're annoying me.

NOTE: yeah, I disclose what your ideas. Occasionally, ornaments like this show up on the MUFON CMS and I'm quite sure it strength of mind never be investigated. So, I style these accounts interpret to be seen by all regardless of how off-the-cuff it reads. I as well included the consequent diary that was forwarded to me a few get-up-and-go ago..Lon

FreeForumZone - Cecina, Italy - 9/2010 (translated by a chum of the single): I had been camping in the afforest in in the least friends and had gotten up fast for a jogging classify. It was lazy gray and turbulent as I ran on a vast immorality send consume the comprehensive extent of the afforest. On a whim, my precision on execution was without delay fractured by no matter which strange. In forefront of me (about 40 meters disallowed) offer were strange lights at a crest of about 2 meters. At first I thought it may perhaps be streetlights, located consume the side walk first from the seashore to the shore send top the afforest. But no matter which was not as it should be. Inwards a few seconds I stopped up execution and noted in remarkable amazement that no matter which very crushing to 2 surrounding phosphorescent amateur eyes were potential above-board on the way to me. Downright overcome by the initial phenomena I now began sample a strong high attractively unaffected to that generated by an electrical ring. Revolving disk-shaped in the contrary deportment I started execution at a rapidly rate, sporadically looking defend at the amateur vivid furnish. By now the amateur eyes had passed away, but at about 2km from the site of the inventive encounter I once more saw the dreadfully or unaffected eyes this time bold of me, nearing me as via. Not mature what to do and quite hyper by the see I took on a unknown stalk towards seashore area. Arriving at the seashore, I looked defend to the furnish of the greenish eyes and noticed a reddish tawny initiate unaffected from public of a car's break lights that seemed to fade away up in the sphere of the foliage. I plus continued on the stalk towards the sea in the deportment of Port di Cecina.

Hint harmless now but gripped by the full moon shimmering on the ocean and from the climbing sun that was about to break over the foliage, I paused to take a difficulty of photos in my cellphone. It was previously 6:20am. I plus took the stalk defend to the Cenina camping confines. I walked a short distance until I came across two persons booty a bathe on the seashore. This image of outmoded persons infuriating to laid back down seemed to be quite ingrained, if not for the detailed elements in public two figures that led to a screeching in my go ahead. At first laden in the relieve of in the end encountering stock, in the following second I was detained by a will of pastime and panic in the role of I noticed (from about 35-40 feet disallowed) the sickening be opposite of the two persons.

I first noticed that their standing and make proportions were unaffected to public of folks of 5 to 7 living of age. But these were not normal folks, the sun reflected on the defend of their planed glittery grim heads. The two creatures without delay ran out of the water in a outrageous way confinement their arms hanging distribute so argumentative and too little of harmony, as if they were split and out of control. I may perhaps a short time ago stability their movements to monkeys. Their bodies were thin and fingers lookalike as desire as normal humans. At this stain blinded by frightfulness but fair prosperity to be familiar with their forms for a few interminable seconds, my instincts took over and I turned disk-shaped to purge this vision.

I ran for about five proceedings until I came across a male walking his dog...at this stain I was able to inhale a sigh of lend a hand. Successive that day, I returned to the record of stones while I had seen the two negligible grim men and found hundreds of strange path which I photographed in my cellphone. I found unknown types of prints, in the least without fault belonging to the negligible men and others to big creatures. I as well found three hardly noticeable figures through out of granite and firewood of afforest, located side by side and about five feet all.

NOTE: I was eager to crass in the least of the photographic evidence. If I do, I strength of mind post an update...Lon

Questioning Encounters, Communicative Dreams and Unhappy Days