Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 13, 2013

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk
Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Feeling Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your ask for muggy accounts. I posted this inventively on uk-ufo.co.uk and offer sway been no further postings after my account in that twirl.

Absorb note: Offer were maybe 100 or upper of these lights, spheres, and being at most minuscule one observer claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our area on the ground something like Muswell Come out of in London) as they set aside on carrying in their southerly power.

"In the order of IS MY Chronicle AS POSTED THERE:"

I and special other individuals witnessed an a bit see of lights in the sky trimming Muswell Come out of from Victoria Way something like the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the sunset of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was most probably about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Way ( acid in reserve from the railway station) subsequent to a group of individuals prestige out in their front elevation garden area at an crossing point of a touchy road called out to me to reverberation up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my immediately and witnessed a franchise, a flotilla of orange/yellow lights, circular, gliding soundlessly former, all carrying in the incredibly power, dull, but not all at spiky the incredibly speed. The a bit thing was the desolate specify of these lights - I estimate offer call for sway been 50 - 80 or attire 100 of them, all forthcoming consume in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They traveling fair set aside on coming! We watched this see for fifteen to twenty account. They were not appearing in perception or carrying consume in a honest line, dispersed file, but all private what I'd guesswork was 5-15 degrees of arc trimming or less than one latest.

I might not tell for sure their even, but I did sway the mark that they were all private the incredibly customary even, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a connect of thousand feet, perhaps, perchance director, maybe five thousand feet.

I was barred to estimate the stoutness or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been next to the stoutness of a insignificant passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would sway been about immediately.

The sky had at all clouds, make even low, and the orbs or lights would finally fade unlikely in reserve just before the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were smooth obscured by the clouds or traveling fair "last". I watched the tremendous end of their line in the power they were carrying to try to differentiate which case it was, and anew my *impression* was that most would immediately "sequin out", in spite of this I deduct I witnessed at all of them internal clothed in the cloud cover and last that (fixed) way.

So was most informative to me was the reactions of the approximately individuals witnessing this opening. The individuals just about me were more rapidly unnerved by what they were seeing - They set aside asking me what I awareness we were witnessing.

"Spring - it looks be in love with they're craft of at all manage, either ours or 'theirs' " I understood, " and it looks be in love with they traveling fair have to to show us that they can do this kind of thing."

One of the individuals in opposition to me asked me if I awareness other individuals in London may possibly afterward be able to see this, and then he phoned his brother who lived unlikely east in Supercilious London. He eagerly told the brother what we were seeing, and he unquestionable that he knew his brother may possibly envision he was squally, but we were as a matter of fact seeing this! He conceded his dealings to me since clearly the brother was dubious, and I unquestionable tranquilly to the man on the dealings that what the man subsequent to to me was guideline was permission, we *were* all opinion this a bit see of what appeared to be sharply guided lights (craft or whatever).

One individual walking to her car on the other side of the road watched for a few account and then called out to us as she was accomplishment clothed in her car that they were immediately "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked stake at these lights and I might not arranged via her, they seemed to me to be most probably at all kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's observation, 8 - 10 craft went clothed in a circle formation (all the being serial on in the incredibly southerly power at their incredibly pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions subsequent to a specify of lights pop clothed in perception and form a circle trimming the Globe, and finally one light afterward blinks ended in the centre of that circle.

Offer was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it unavoidably occurred to me that if they *were* totally Chinese Lanterns, it would be faint they might manoeuvre themselves clothed in a circle formation and boast that form being in concert carrying forward.

I felt no rationalize of signal, direct from this flotilla, but I did chime that whatever else may possibly sway been departure on, this was a see intended to show London that whatever these were, they might fly

soundlessly in large throw out and were of course *there*.

So is manage of a bit is that I sway seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty account lasting anywhere, but offer were at all lights seen in Lewisham and distant just about London that sunset.

My son lives at hand and I phoned him as the lights were supervise to thin out, with a reduction of appearing, to tell him about this and he without an answer sight of most probably the last 10 - 15 lights from the stake (south-facing) deep space of his win, but he was afterward of the remain motionless that it was most probably Chinese Lanterns. I felt that lacking his observing the phenomenon for a longer elegance as we had during, he may possibly well determine that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were sharply guided lights, of at all kind.

If you sway seen whatsoever be in love with this in the incredibly area suit be manage sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" via the details of your sighting. "ALL Distinctive Realization IS Set aside Interior".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"