Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 31, 2013

By Helen

By Helen
I'm afraid that I have to agree with Norbert. I don't believe in ufo's I know they exist because I've seen one. In 2004 my husband and I had a giant triangle the size of a football field fly very slowly and silently over our house at a height of about 100 ft. I too reported the sighting to Mufon and Nuforc and no one got back to me either. It seems to me that since these "vehicles" can fly willy nilly in any national airspace that they choose that they should be considered to be not necessarily a threat but at least something of concern. I do feel though that even if the governments did start to take notice that it wouldn't matter as there isn't seemingly a darn thing that they could do about it anyway. And as Jack noted; when thousands of people see these things surely it's time for the powers that be to take this seriously!

Credit: aquarius-project.blogspot.com