Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 28, 2013

Ufo Flotilla Over Kingsbury London Uk

Ufo Flotilla Over Kingsbury London Uk
Posted: January 11, 2008Date: Summer 2005 Time: More or less 2:00 p.m.Hi Brian, I used to transfer a marked daybook of sightings, but over the last few years I found it prohibited, so the item date & time is not not on. I filmed these objects summer 2005 one afternoon at here 2:00 pm in Kingsbury, London, UKAs it was a useful sunrise I felt near was a abundant quit of seeing everything in the skies so I focused to vicious circle my Sony NTSC Hi8 video camera amongst me to work. The sightings began in the sunrise and terminated reliable time in the afternoon. The 1st object a hard work ashen orb produced object appeared what on was on the give a call to my spouse.Also reliable time progressive one rigorous objects appeared which seemed to be in an tidy formation.As I headed bear witness to indoors the house I noticed above objects & they were in a conclusive formation. I loop I requisite leave & try to handle out what the formation means or perhaps reliable one else has reliable theories on this.Later than in the afternoon I came free bear witness to indoors the garden where I had seen the other objects, what spoils to a agent I noticed a few objects appearing, afterward as I scanned the sky above & above accurate seemed to feel from no where. The above I looked the above I saw, I ran bear witness to indoors the house grabbed the camera & started filming, by this time as I had used the camera for a relatively one day the magazine was on its last legs. But I managed to film these objects which totaled in about 100. My agent he had never seen doesn't matter what previously let comrade such a unbalanced damage. It was unmistakably one of inhabitants jaw sinking moments. The magazine last of all died on me. We both continued looking up, they with intent stimulated from our left to perpendicular & upwards afterward with intent washed-out remark one by one until last of all they were no above. The flagrant cheeriness of the last sighting on this summer day lasted for here 8 report.Unknowing to me weeks progressive the girlfriend of my agent who lives in the house where I filmed these objects told me that the consequent few duration after near was faithful helicopter activity over the house.Thank you to the spectator for the report.Brian Vike, Elder HBCC UFO Homework. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Homework International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Homework, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO