Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Miami

Ufo Sighting In Miami
UFO SIGHTING IN MIAMI, FLORIDA ON DECEMBER 7TH 2013 - I HAVE NEVER SEAN ANYTHING THAT COULD MOVE LIKE THIS UP DOWN SIDEWAY ALL IN A MATTER OF LESS THAN 1 SECOND TRAVELING OVER MAYBE 30 TO 50 MILES LIKE NOTHING LIKE IT WAS A JOKE....

I have never seen something like this, the way it moved caught my eye right away. I tried to film w my phone I was just to late. red and green lights. why would a ufo carry those lights.I just know that nothing on this earth can move the way this did impossible, im 40 years old I have been around the block I cannot explain the movement of this thing.im only stating what I saw. I have nothing else to say

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.