Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ufo Sighting Glowing Ufo Spotted Over Nebraska

Ufo Sighting Glowing Ufo Spotted Over Nebraska
This glowing UFO was spotted over Nebraska USA, the eyewitness states that "I saw an orange glowing orb in the distance it was travelling faster than a plane and was flashing a red and white color."

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Orange Glowing Light


LOCATION - Nebraska USA

EVENT TIME - 2012-06-17 12:00AM

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY -


I came out of my house at around midnight to smoke a cigarette out front of my house and saw an orange orb just to the west of the transmission tower at benson high school(which is 1 block north of my home) and it was just above(and west) of the highest light at the tower. I ran inside and grabbed my droid bionic work phone with 8mp Camera. I shot 2 videos neither one turned out well because Im not a photographer(saved both to camera).

The orange orb appeared to the west and just above the tower but the distance behind it is unknown. It traveled to the East at a fairly moderate rate, just faster than you would expect an airplane to travel. From the time I saw this orb from the time it disappeared was 2 minutes or less it disappeared just before its path would have taken its line of sight behind a tall pine tree across the street. I thought it was odd for two reasons. #1 I live close enough to the airport in Omaha where an airplane is obvious at a distance (white/ red flashing lights) this was distinctly orange(no flashing). #2 I saw a similar object in very close proximity weeks earlier in early evening appear to rise from the city travel north then east before fading out as if a fire was dying.

Credit: mayan-secrets.blogspot.com