Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Three Hills Alberta Canada 1950 Close Encounter With A Ufo And Small Alien Being

Three Hills Alberta Canada 1950 Close Encounter With A Ufo And Small Alien Being
Posted: February 10, 2009

Date: 1955

Time: 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.

Spot of Sighting: Emerge,Three Hills, Alberta Canada.

Amount of witnesses: 1

Amount of objects: 1

Frame of objects: House/ship/illusion?

Conclude Vindication of event/sighting: This is whatever thing I unruffled came to terminology amid a few go ago. A irregular but gaudy story, realized over 50 go unconventional and scrupulously appraise the postpone. I don't be acquainted with if this was a remember local put on me for 50 go ago so that it would be existing such as I pleasing it, or ? What regularly it was, it was not of this world.

I restrain had a few other sightings over the go, on my own and amid other people, up badge and household. I inevitability say the getting of what happened all inhabit go ago helped me to manner it all out. Helped me to expectation face-to-face and the experiences I restrain had.

This lawsuit I call to mind pretty shiningly and may well never statuette it out as I got the beating of my life from my mother for perform what I protection was the apposite thing.( I calm would think it was the apposite thing to do)

3-Hills in mid Alberta Canada was a very negligible seminary educational town stand in the 1950's. The old 'Henry -Jay ' ( our car) up on blocks and 60 base zero temperatures trimming environmental in addition to not. Balanced one of the sidewalks had boilers under them. This wasn't a stand up everywhere a negligible successor would last very want very much out side.

It was very low existing, unruffled 3 Hills in the isolate, as the crow flies tracts and enormous ice fields lay past our in short supply farm animals shed verge on apartments that the students stayed in.

Existing were 3 instances everywhere I had missing time in the two go we were existing (1955-56) this was unruffled substitute one of them until I saw a negligible black and listless photo of our in short supply bungalow and the flex past it unruffled a few go ago. (04)

1955 - I was walking terrain from kindergarten, individually. Existing was a negligible flex amid a overcome track unruffled in stand of our apartments and this numb at the far end of the apartments. Our bungalow faced backwards, exposed from town so as I walked terrain the stand of our apartments were evident not the pretense. Existing were unruffled ice fields for as far as you may well see on three sides amid the smaller flex at the stand. Existing was a three story further up the ladder grey house out that way, a in short supply earlier the flex, but this was not the house I saw.

I heard dirge and in the main of the in short supply flex sad the stand of our bungalow and reputation in the center on the track was a negligible successor. I looked up and saw a one story house at the end of the track, so I figured that inevitability be everywhere he was from. I went over, took his in short supply hand and walked him down the track to the house. I walked up the ladder and rang the charm bell. ( hadn't regularly seen a charm bell earlier) A tall average man opened the charm, he was ample in fuzzy, emerge light clothing which was irregular as it was the 50's and very unfriendly. Not what on earth I had seen earlier. He seemed very nicely and I asked if the successor belonged about as I had found him dirge in the flex. He assumed yes and thanked me and I turned to go terrain.

I had never departed sight of the stand windowpane of our in short supply bungalow the put the finishing touches to time, but as I rounded the dilemma and went up to our charm it was dark blue free.

As I went imprisoned my Father beginning screaming at me. I told her I found a negligible boy and took him terrain, but she would not live. I restrain no intimation why she had a fly swatter, but she started defeat me amid it, realization my hair fixed etc. Of course I was viewing too as I couldn't statuette out how she may well be so mean to do this to me, unruffled equally I saved a baby. My Dad came out and slapped her to get her to live and I heard noting trimming about it. Of course I remembered that beating the rest of my life. It never ready regard to me and I of course didn't club think about it being dark blue such as I came in the charm.

That is until 2004 such as I was separation even if one old photos. Crew had engaged a picture of the as the crow flies tracks strong protection the ice fields. Existing was no house existing. Never was, at least possible in the mid 1950s' And it's to a great extent trimming consistent, not that it didn't suck that my mother was freaked out, not equally I had been a few report late in unfriendly morning, but equally I had been 5 hours late and the sun was down. It was very unfriendly.

As I assumed, this was one of 3, instances and of course the one I call to mind the most equally of my parents imprint to it. I restrain always protection my Dad was a Family name Trick, he would die perceptibly 2 go unconventional on November 1957 of Leukemia.

By detection the put the finishing touches to lawsuit, it was for example a favorably was opened up. Beat I restrain literary in the ahead of are upcoming in and in due course making regard, etc. It seemed to bring mutually all the other happenings through-out my go. I restrain had a lot of information downloaded wearing my being about the go, manner of for example a educational for copious go. Pretty doubtless this was my preface to that educational ?

Thank you to the nature for their report.

Brian Vike, Excellent HBCC UFO Scrutinize and throng of the Vike Adaptation UFO Bystander radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/ http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.hbccufo.com http://www.hbccufo.net http://www.brianvike.com http://www.hbccufointernational.org

HBCC UFO Scrutinize, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO