Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Mystery Continues Abductee Symbol Still Unidentified

The Mystery Continues Abductee Symbol Still Unidentified
Unidentified symbol related to abductions Nearly two years ago a strange symbol was brought to my attention by paranormal researcher Chris Holly. She encountered the bizarre glyph while investigating UFO abductions and turned to the internet to aid in identifying its origin. Like many other people she had spoken to, I recognized the symbol, but could not seem to recall from where. This bothered me, so I began my own investigation into the symbols origin. After spending countless hour searching through UFO and abduction reports over the past months, Ms. Holly and myself are no closer to determining the symbols meaning or origin than we were at the beginning of our search. As part of my investigation, I used Google's "Search By Image" functionality to try to see if anyone else had posted a similar image online. While the search has continually failed to produce any direct image matches, it has however yielded interesting results. When I searched using a version of the symbol drawn in black, the top similar results were all diagrams of molecules. This has led me to think that the symbol may not actually be a symbol per say, but instead some sort of diagram. Unfortunately, without labels the diagram's meaning is not immediately apparent. Quite often, abductees under hypnosis recall being shown images by their captors almost as if they were being instructed. I can't help but wonder if this diagram is part of some such "lesson". What then could the "lesson" be? Is the symbol a constellation, some sort of chemical or biological structure, or even a road map identifying an important location? Hopefully someone will recognize this series of lines as something familiar. So once again, I would ask that if you happen to have ever seen or are familiar with the symbol/diagram at the top of this post in ANY context, please contact me at john@meetstheweird.com. Any information you could provide is appreciated. Hopefully together we can finally solve this mystery. Related posts: * Unidentified Object Filmed Over Yokohama, Japan * New information in Maryland UFO sighting deepens mystery * Do you have any information about this symbol? * UFO Spotted In Picture Taken From A Jetliner * New Lead in D.B. Cooper Mystery