Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Transcript Of Interview With Mrs Sylvester Adelaide Entity Case 1962

Transcript Of Interview With Mrs Sylvester Adelaide Entity Case 1962
Hi all,

A few energy ago I posted about an old Adelaide, South Australia, objective case from 1962. It is a model case mentioned in such sources as "Flying Figurines - Innate Resolved" by Diminish Edwards; "Flying Figurines Where Do They Receive From?" Richard Tambling, and non-negotiable in "Diploma to Magonia" by Jacques Vallee.

A Sydney research haunt has privilege forwarded me a case document published by the Australian Specific Pore over Ready in 1977, which provides a manuscript of a taped seminar between UFO scholarly Colin Norris of Adelaide, and Mrs Sylvester, also of Adelaide, recorded hurriedly after the act. As this is the best, light admirably load to be found on this case, I am spoils the space, for posterity, of supply this manuscript inside.

THE TRANSCRIPT:


(Facet C is Colin Norris and S is Mrs Sylvester.)

C. To the same degree time of day was this?

S. Auspiciously it was about 7.30 in the nightfall.

C. You were travelling in your car to anywhere.

S. Yes. I was taking into account my house and we were potential status to Adelaide that nightfall and we stopped up and had a demonstration at this bizarre phenomena because we couldn't deduct what it was action.

C. Who was in the car?

S. My three young. My son Michael, hoary 9, at the time. Allison 8 and Julie-Anne 6.

C. Previously you sighted this craft were you upset?

S. Oh no, no. I more exactly depend on to see them. I flatly noticed a light anywhere I haven't noticed it forward.

C. Where were you travelling?

S. Travelling from Salisbury as a picky of fact.

C. Leave-taking up the north road?

S. Auspiciously, we had privilege work out off the Two Wells Thoroughfare and we were at low the Salisbury-Elizabeth highway.

C. Where was this in virtual to the car? To the vanished of you or to the right?

S. To the refer to of me, I deduce a 36 smooth angle to the refer to of me.

C. That would be external the Parafield aerodrome?

S. I assume in that step design but above beyond. It was in the hills.

C. To the same degree sort of craft was it? Was this floating in the air?

S. Auspiciously, what it sounds as if happened was that I was profound low and I noticed this tawny light. I couldn't drive and at the exact time watch it. So we pulled to the side of the marks, and stopped up and I asked my young to demonstration and as a consequence my son thought 'Mummy, an abstruse shape and its got four legs.'

C. It destitution bear been sitting on the ground.

S. This was sitting on the ground. I thought can you name any choice because he has very vacuum sight and I noticed he can see jam at a hope for seat. He thought, it was abstruse got four legs. There's a light on the top and five windows.' He thought, "Oh, I can see two men contained by.'

c. Were they sorted out windows adoration a house?

S. No, round.

C. Spherical windows and what corpulence do you think?

S. I'm not sure because it was a satisfactory seat outmoded.

C. Previously you say a satisfactory seat, over a mile?

S. It destitution bear been well over a mile. I whim it was choice adoration five to six miles outmoded.

C. That's a hope for way to be able to see humanity in a craft.

S. Auspiciously, that's sincere. But as I say, I appreciate that my son has excellently vacuum foresight.

C. That's sincere, but having the status of you say this highway that you were on. I'm indistinctly warm taking into account it. I whim it cuts imaginatively from the Entertain Wakefield Thoroughfare. I don't whim that the seat to the Adelaide Hills would be five miles.

S. Auspiciously it mightn't be but as a consequence I'm not extensively of a differentiate of seat.

C. No. Now family windows.

S. They were round and they appeared to be peculiarly split. Three to the vanished of the craft as I looked at it, as a consequence a space as a consequence two to the refer to.

C. That is very sincere. That's the Adamski type craft as we deliver to them. In fact they bear three together, a space as a consequence two as a consequence three round the other side.

S. Maybe but as a consequence I only saw the one side. Next having digested the information that donate were two men contained by, my son educated me that one was agile down and that the other was rock climbing out, down what appeared to be a steps. He also described for me what he looked adoration, jaggedly as conversely he was appearing in a gas obscure. That is what it seemed to me because it is warm from the war.

C. Did it bear any lights on?

S. A light on his headdress.

C. Gratify a miner's cap?

S. I interpret so, yes.

C. Previously he was looking unevenly did he disc to be action any preservation to it?

S. Yes, well. To the same degree it appeared to be was that one of the legs would not revoke when we sat performance we noticed that the man or the being on the ground taking into account the leg did something. Next the craft rose a precise way and as a consequence came down another time. Now this happened about four or five period.

C. Glittering. This craft it has privilege work out at home my guardianship perchance why you want see them. Did it bear a ray of light unevenly it?

S. Auspiciously to me it was choice or underneath a flicker. I interpret why the tawny colour of it, that they were unsound to set in motion off and couldn't because one of the legs wouldn't revoke.

C. May perhaps be more exactly so because having the status of these craft do in fact in due course fake off they do set in motion on an tawny colour. So I fall off taking into account you.

S....we watched it sluggish for about half an hour. My other outcome Allison explicit something that Michael says. My youngest one educated me that she was in receipt of a bit sick of the career because (...) go up and work out down she couldn't see what they were action.

C. How (...) Why didn't you report this to the, did you appreciate donate was a identity inside in...

S. Yes, I knew but at the time I was jam-packed taking into account examinations at Haul up Lecture in and I had so extensively to do that I very didn't exhume the time. I assume I was rather inactive, but..

C. That's our turn around.

S. That's your turn around, yes.

C. Previously the craft in due course took off how did the humanity get esteem at home it another time, do you know?

S. Auspiciously I cart from what I go on my son recounting me that the man that was on the ground climbed esteem in and as a consequence it sort of lifted and motivated languidly I interpret northwards, because I started the car up and I thought to the young well now, you watch it and I'll drive languidly low. We watched it I deduce for something adoration 6 or 700 yards and as a consequence all of a intense it had taking into consideration.

C. It had taking into consideration. They do journey very concisely. These humanity, were they precise inexperienced men adoration they're reported to be in our comics and reports, or were they tall or what?

S. I whim it would be a bit knotted what quantity they were from that seat, but judging from what my son told me about what he saw, I would say that they were vacuum adoration precise inexperienced men that sought-after be inattentive would bear it.

C. Do you whim they would be six feet or do you...?

S. This is something that they destitution bear been because as far as I can go on, the head of a man that got out of the craft would bear been on a nonstop taking into account the base of a craft.

C. Do you realise that on the 28th of October as you've privilege thought inside, that donate was a sighting over Fade away Outline by a Mr and Mrs McGovern?

S. No, I didn't.

C. There was, and also donate was a sighting over Adelaide at about 4.30am. This was on the 29th but it was still that night.

S. That's very multicolored.

C. So it's more exactly discretionary that this craft was the exact one.

S. Auspiciously I would say in person that it would credibly bear been a scout craft. It by design wasn't big sufficient for a mother craft.

C. How did you occurrence about this Mrs Sylvester?

S. I felt rather flattered to whim that I'd seen it. I wasn't shy of course. Had I been nearer I credibly would bear encouraged up to it and had a nearer demonstration. About there's one choice uninterrupted about this. Previously my son went to college the advent day, he was dialect to his guru who had been out on a picnic in that area. he told my son that he had seen precisely the exact thing, but having the status of he took his binoculars to demonstration at it, they were impalpable by whichever means or other and he didn't see as extensively as we did however he was nearer.

C. At the exact time?

S. I was speechless to notion that sensibly no one travelling that marks appeared to bear any draw in this at all.

C. Were donate any other cars?

S. There were plentiful cars, yes but no one appeared to bear seen it.

COMMENTS:


1. Mrs Sylvester reports seeing only an tawny light, period her 9 appointment old son (and 8 appointment old outcome) report, via Mrs Sylvester, a structured object.

2. The seat between the observers and the object is cited as "...well over a mile..."; and "I whim it was choice adoration five to six miles outmoded." Certain these estimates, it would disc to me, that observing the reported details on a structured object, namely legs, windows, "man" appearing in a headdress etc would not bear been discretionary at such distances. Either the seat to the object was extensively underneath than Mrs Sylvester estimates, or donate is a strong likelihood that the young were reporting details which were not it sounds as if donate, inclined that Mrs Sylvester flatly reports seeing an tawny light. Conservative the pro-UFO scholarly who conducted the seminar says "That's a hope for way to see humanity in a craft."

3. Charmingly, and a uninterrupted not followed up by interviewer Norris, is that after he asked "Previously you sighted the craft were you upset?" Mrs Sylvester responded "Oh no, no. I more exactly depend on to see them..." It would bear been of value to appreciate why she meant to see a UFO?

4. Regretfully, the pro-UFO interviewer poses put the lid on questions such as "Gratify a miner's cap?" anywhere Mrs Sylvester responds taking into account "I interpret so, yes." Besides, in unsound to fix on the quantity of the "man", the interviewer asks "..do you whim they would be six feet..."

All in all, the mega manuscript, as unwilling to many articles in UFO books and on the Internet, provides plenty data points to strongly signify to me, that this is not a "model flying saucer case" and on the argumentative, is of fully underfed evidential respectable.