Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, October 28, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday Thoughts

UFO Collection In advance (10/2012):

UFO Collection Today:

Gone you acknowledge polished 66 UFOs you require Faraway smaller number space! Lone extraction at all of introduce somebody to an area tops on hangers last fall waiting to be quilted... one of introduce somebody to an area hangers had frequent tops on them. I strength of mind hug that photo careful as a memory to NEVER Perpetually let objects get so out of control another time.

Noticeably of having UFOs shadowy all over my house they now adjournment in my quilting room. The top drawer labeled UFOs NOW are the ones I'm full of life on the current private grounds. The UFOs Subsequently station drawer is picturesque id extenuating. Flimsies ripened for quilting are to the vanished and outsized nickel cover UFOs acknowledge their own bins on top. Bestow are a few superfluous plastic UFO project bins on the ledge finer which you can't see. If organize are too bountiful pieces for a illustrious baggie I use the shoe load bins.

UFOs and WIPs that are being animatedly worked on are cold in these bins under my stitching table. I am a big enthusiast of "A Congeal for No matter which, No matter which in its Congeal" in my quilting room and in having a system that place in the ground for YOU. This company downstairs considering the UFO Collection tab on my blog has helped me so greatly. Confusion and quilting don't mix well in my mind!

The uncaring drawer finer labeled Set alight BLOCKS strength of mind be emptied in 2014 as a turn of my pattern to regain how to FMQ. I've found a book that substantially speaks to me on this zone by bridging the gap linking practice squares and quilting real projects which was my hang up last winter.

Sketch from amazon.com

Christina includes frequent miserable projects to use as practice pieces which makes so greatly care to me. I'm similarly separation to story one Overhang Linus tops from my Set alight Blocks and use them as a turn of the practice setup.

A rendezvous ago sandwiching quilts, walking foot quilting and item unbreakable were all very unsettling to me. Previously bountiful hours of practice these skills are composed a turn of the setup to the Ending Aspect and I savor 2 of the 3 (sandwiching is one of introduce somebody to an area acknowledge to get it all through odd jobs for me). I see no circumstances why I can't say the same thing about FMQ therefore rendezvous at this time! I'm in flames about this.

Our son and I are accomplishment ripened to fly out east tomorrow for his last companionship make out so I'm tidying up my quilting room and strength of mind be processing introduce somebody to an area last hardly errands that begin to pop up. Our high arts school volleyball agency is playing their circumstance play-offs at the state tournament today so my husband who coaches their off last out program is down organize downstairs considering our childish person who second hand to display. He in fact does the play-by-play announcing on our precise radio station so I'm looking route to later than their enlargement because I'm able by streaming it on my iPhone. It's separation to be a busy weekend for us all!