Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Fire Island New York On August 20Th 2013 All Black Helicopter With No Markings Lettering Or Insignia

Ufo Sighting In Fire Island New York On August 20Th 2013 All Black Helicopter With No Markings Lettering Or Insignia
UFO SIGHTING IN FIRE ISLAND, NEW YORK ON AUGUST 20TH 2013 - ALL BLACK HELICOPTER WITH NO MARKINGS, LETTERING OR INSIGNIAI heard a strange muted helicopter sound which sparked my curiosity to go outside on my front deck, I witnessed a single low flying all black military style helicopter with a pole protroding from the front and its spotlight was on( it was around sunset time with lots of light still). The helicopter did a complete circle around my house with my house in the center. I couldn't help but feel an eerie feeling like I had a gun pointing at me. I noticed it was shorter in length than a Black hawk with similar windows on the side like the black hawk but all 4-5 were equal in size. I wanted to take my cell phone out of my pocket to shoot video but an eerie feeling telling me not to came over me.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.