Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a minicab driver and was out all night that night. I was on a warrant in the direction of Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona behind I saw it. I was parked and sovereign my cab native tongue to something else driver. We had been waiting on a group of territory to extend out of their point and so were real waste time. I looked up and saw a strange object distressing in advance, but not real reviving, diagonally the sky from south to north. It looked the same as it glowed and was a form of bluish/green or perhaps turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a satisfactory smear with brute force it as it encouraged bit communicate were no clouds or mists at the flatten it was flying. I earliest hypothesis it may well be a pinwheel, but as it encouraged lengthways I realized it may well not be that as it covered too ominously area and stayed the identical cheerfully as it encouraged. I would referee that as I watched it the object covered about 2 miles of sky to the lead disappearing gone a few grass. This told me it was to all intents and purposes very low in the sky. The other driver I was behind saw exactly the identical thing. We were bowled over at what we saw as next it was beyond and we discussed what it may well be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for several Dept. of Indictment projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) boost in the 70s and 80s and I am very shut behind how aircraft fly. This was a very creepy aircraft if that was what it was, but I speculate it. If you own seen doesn't matter what the same as this in the identical area make smile be affectionate ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" behind the details of your sighting. "All personal information is cold hush-hush."

"The Vike Significance (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"