Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ufo Sighting In London On October 5Th 2013 Black Oval Shape Object

Ufo Sighting In London On October 5Th 2013 Black Oval Shape Object
On the 5th of October 2013 at 12:11 pm I was having a coffee while looking out of my apartement window on the 8th floor to the horizon. Suddenly I noticed a black object hovering about roughly 2 km to the south then moving slowly southeast then stopping and moving again ascending until it completely disappeared into the clouds above. To the naked eye the object appeared to have an oval shape. I watched the UFO the whole time between 12:11 pm and 12:20 pm. I grabbed my iPhone and snapped about a dozen of pictures during that time. I managed to capture the object in few of the photos but needles to say that with this kind of camera it does not have the zoom option nor the best quality. I have uploaded the pictures just to show the object path with the time of each frame. I would like to mention that in the area where I am located there is a high volume of air traffic at this time. The object did not have the same flying characteristics as a commercial jet or a helicopter.http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.pngUFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You