Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Black Triangle Sighting In North Vancouver

Black Triangle Sighting In North Vancouver
I was at the back yard resting on a hamoc smoking a cigar watching for satellites flying by. I noticed a triangle shape object darker than the sky with about 3 orange-reddish lights on the left and right side flying kind of fast on a straight line north to south; it block the view of The stars when passing by. I saw it about one inch and a half the size of each side of the triangle. The lights where on the sides and none on the back. Totally silent. I phone the tower at the airport to ask if they got something on the radar and the man tolde that no and I Could hear him typing in the keyboard and he sounded kind of nervous. I wasn't surprise of seeing the object, I seem some before ; I. Just regret that the sighting didn't last longer.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.