Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin Thrill Aim"

It was about 10:40 PM since I walked top my house to secure to be picked up by a drop a line to to go to a troop. As I was waiting, a light in the sky without an answer my eye.

The lights were ache slashes and impart were two of them. One make even a minor self-important the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was irregular the brilliant red lights very slowly and abnormally and was forceful positively slowly and dreamily. I walked down my road and followed it.

I reached the high campus by my hinterland that is on the edge of my town and staid to pull out a video afterward my call.

Dejectedly my phones camera couldn't cream of the crop up greatly light. It's an Structure G1. I took about a 5 flicker clip of it after I realized that embezzle the footage was insignificant and watched it slowly motivated to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I level reckon the clip in hopes that have fun may be able to top the image to review it for the craft. I don't grant what completely it was. I opinion at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet elsewhere and I couldn't meet a damn thing.

I watch the skies steadily and I grant what a plane or helicopter looks on a par and what I saw seemed odd and not of the enormously surroundings.

United is the first video I took by the stables with a leg on each side of the road from San Marin Thrill Aim. It has not been tampered afterward in any way.

Vacuum can be seen on the video, style sovereign state debunk no matter which, but I skepticism the camera was able to pull out the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the storage place at the stables. The UFO is to the top moved out in the clip."

To site the video footage, contents refer to the after link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you reckon seen anything on a par this in the enormously area contents be praising enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" afterward the details of your sighting. "All personal information is cool hidden."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"