Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 15, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Minden

Ufo Sighting In Minden
UFO SIGHTING IN MINDEN, LOUISIANA ON AUGUST 9TH 2013 - TWO BRIGHT STARS WITH SMALL UFO'S ZIG ZAGGING IN BETWEEN THEM WITH ONE RAPID ASCENT OUT OF SIGHT UP

I was walking my dog 30 minutes before sunrise. I was looking at two bright stars close together. To me they were about 1" apart. I noticed maybe 3 small ufo's travelling between the two stars. Looked like they were playing. I watched about 10 minutes. I was smiling because I always wanted to see a ufo. They were zig-zagging out of a straight flight pattern like they were just playing. For only 2 or 3 seconds they would disappear into the bright star before going back to the other bright star. Of the two bright stars, the one on the left was a little more dominating, bigger and brighter, not by much. Just at the brink of the pink sun starting to break, a small one shot straigh up and out of sight in less than a milli second. The lesser of the brighter star moved to the left into the bright one and in 2 or 3 seconds just faded away. I just thought Whow... I've seen ufo's now...........That's it.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.