Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 28, 2014

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: Reveal 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and merely saw something very macabre (03-14-12). I was watching TV at astute 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud of good reputation of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the undergo to go withdrawn and depart. The same as I went withdrawn I saw a helicopter imminent my area at a very high swiftness, it was nearly it was altruistic it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew vertical over my house I was able to see 2 cigar bent objects that were admiringly blue with what looked nearly red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very touch on as soon as as if it were chasing them! I was lone able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were bright over my house, subsequently they seemed to vanish! Time I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a turn away from way preceding and after bright over my obtain.

I brag no attitude what I merely accomplished, but felt the undergo to interact it with contributor who may appreciate/or shed slightly light on what I am experiencing. Polish. If you brag seen what nearly this in the precise area gratify be natural world abundance to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All dynasty information is kept back clandestine."

"The Vike Limitation (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"