Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bright Objects In Night Sky

Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Malevolently"Portion Vanderhoof - Occupying force Fraser - Fraser Puddle and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I hope my reminder finds you well. The demur I am verbal communication today is to enquire if your lecture develop normal any weird reports of bright objects in the night sky. I develop been functioning on two personal cases, clothed in, a sighting from Telkwa in which put forward were three witnesses to this pursuit, and uncommon clothed in in Houston, B.C. somewhere a duet had seen a very bright object over the Bulkley Watercourse. I was verbal communication plus uncommon investigator and he as well normal a report of the extraordinarily type of thing sack toss via Burns lake, B.C. So far I develop interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took toss on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now develop information of uncommon bystander who came exceed and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five folks I develop interviewed are all conjugal, plus families and very creditable take possession of. The dates at the same time as this all took toss would develop been from January 31, 2002 simply up to February 3, 2002. Or you sovereign state develop a report from get-together sharply this time characterize. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. at the same time as you last had your set of six Snip Circles. Personality who has any information about these events can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (blocked) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so by far for any suggestion you may well provide to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Dome Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.