Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Eagle Pass

Ufo Sighting In Eagle Pass
UFO SIGHTING IN EAGLE PASS, TEXAS ON JULY 29TH 2013 - WAS DRIVING AND SIGHT SEEING NOTICE SOMETHING HOVERING LOOKING LIKE A ROUND SHINY OBJECT IN THE SKYWell my father was traveling to eagle pass texas when he and his wife saw something very shiny in the sky hovering and was puzzled what it could be and that's when he told his wife to take a picture with his phone....And that's when he came home and showed me I sent it in a txt message to my phone and zoomed in and showed him and he was shocked to see that it showed a disc shape and he said when he saw it when he was driving it look like a shiny orb like balloon shape....And as I look at it I am baffled to what it is cause I haven't seen anything like it...2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.