Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 11, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Mustang Oklahoma On July 4Th 2013 We Went To The Park To See And Light Off Fireworks

UFO SIGHTING IN MUSTANG, OKLAHOMA ON JULY 4TH 2013 - WE WENT TO THE PARK TO SEE, AND LIGHT OFF FIREWORKS.

We where At the Mustang City Park, In Mustang, OK. with family and friends to watch, the fireworks. There where fireworks exploding in a 360 degree's around us. My sister-in-law said Jeff look a UFO,I looked where she pointed. It was above a building in front of us. I pulled out my Samsung Digital Camera. I took two,maybe three pictures. My sister-in-law recorded on her phone. I at first thought was a firework, It was moving very fast,a firework went off near it. It looked like, it jumped,away from the explosion. You can see it jump between the first and second picture. I was excited. It was my first good sighting, It just faded way from us,and was gone. can you let us know if anyone else reported it.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.