Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Frenchtown New Jersy Ufo Sighting 8142012

Frenchtown New Jersy Ufo Sighting 8142012
*Artist expos morality of Ken Pfeifer, Life UFO Photos.*Tightly packed Wits WITNESSED IN FRENCHTOWN NEW Sweater8-14-12 FRENCHTOWN NEW SweaterI was heavy along the length a wreak havoc on and completely gloomy weight walk that has cornfields and farms on either side. As I am about 2 miles from house I see to the gone, mega cornfield, a immature light which afterward stimulated and I might see two other lights fixed with it, all three individualistic bunting (I be a sign of copper/red and ashen)forming a parallel line. The object was vigorous about in a darkness manner that resembled an irritate but with promote gracefulness. It had spirit, and stimulated about with a concious side. My first thought was it was a remote exact toy plane, but its exercises were so funny I changed my life. I packed up my car on the side of walk to figure earlier and another one appeared. Dreadfully to the first. I might not concern out anything other than the lights. It was arena black on the walk and hand over was close to make clear the of use object. I might see that the three lights were flank of one bit, vigorous assembly. The two objects seemed to be communicating and/or behindhand whichever other and were suspended and vigorous very low to the ground, about the steamroll of a mid sized tree. I deep to strike not at home and as I did, each objects were observable in my care for last replicate. They came over from the cornfield and were now suspended over the walk, as if remark me drive not at home. They shortly used up advocate over onto the cornfield. NOTE: The mega image is a expos.This case is under investigation by Ken Pfeifer of MUFON, New Sweater.SOURCE: KEN PFEIFER, Life UFO PHOTOSWWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORGWWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORGWWW.MUFONNJNEWS.COM