Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ufo Sighting In Garden Grove California On August 5Th 2013 A Balloon Not From This World

Ufo Sighting In Garden Grove California On August 5Th 2013 A Balloon Not From This World
UFO SIGHTING IN GARDEN GROVE, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 5TH 2013 - A BALLOON NOT FROM THIS WORLDMy mother was driving me to the Filipino Store nearby which is around the corner from where I live. We were stopped at a red light at Lampson Ave. and Brookhurst St. when I saw a 2 to 3 foot in diameter balloon crossing the intersection. It was blue or blue green with rounded sections. Other drivers did not seem to care about it. It flew to my right just over my doctor's clinic building. It flew like an ordinary balloon, but it had a phony looking turned up mouth piece like where you blow air. When it was about 50 feet from me it brightly reflected the sun. Before it hovered at about 100 feet from me it brightly reflected the sun about 7 times. Soon after it hovered it started fading then the light turned green, and I vividly remember my mother turning right on Brookhurst St. hand-over-hand. Then I was viewing my doctor's building, the object and stores nearby facing E where before I was facing N. The object continued slowly fading, until it vanished into thin air. Then all of a sudden I was on Lampson Ave. I was excitedly narrating to my mother everything the UFO was doing. At first we saw it through the windshield then I saw it from my partially open door window. My mother does not remember turning right on Brookhurst St. She was out of view of the object, except when it crossed the intersection. She said nothing about it. Two days later I found red scratch marks on my left arm. And 3 days later I found a 3" long red scratch mark on my left leg. In my experience photographing and filming UFOs in my area I found sometimes they resemble planes with plane like blinking lights. So to dismiss a UFO for a blimp, birds or balloons cannot be accurate.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.