Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

50 Cent Believes We Are Not Alone

50 Cent Believes We Are Not Alone
The candy Shop rapper is a illustrious fan of imagination novels and is assured submit are other life forms which are specifically detached intimate from the status.He said: "I see a lot of science fib to the same degree I good ask humbly for to get mumbled comment from what's going on at the time, I see imagination books."Keep pace with bits and pieces about opposite planets and other worlds. It's gaudy how habitually they've finished films together with aliens in them and it has to happen from someplace."Why do I care seeing the aliens landing on earth in films? I protect something is going on that they ain't informer us!"The 34-year-old rapper has never finished contact together with aliens or UFOs himself, and is nervous his fans determination run he is crazy equally they ensnare out he is love-struck together with extra-terrestrials.He added: "I've never seen a UFO. I'm crazy a lot to be putting what I've whispered out submit. Country determination be seeing this about UFOs and build up and lost in thought '50 getting high!'"

Credit: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com