Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 1, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Chickasha Oklahoma On July 13Th 2013 It Was Though The Orbs Where Dancing Then Suddenly Vanished

Ufo Sighting In Chickasha Oklahoma On July 13Th 2013 It Was Though The Orbs Where Dancing Then Suddenly Vanished
UFO SIGHTING IN CHICKASHA, OKLAHOMA ON JULY 13TH 2013 - IT WAS THOUGH THE ORBS WHERE DANCING.. THEN SUDDENLY VANISHED, MOMENTS LATER ANOTHER ONE WOULD ARRIVE.. SUDDENLY A HUG GLOWING TRIANGLE SHAPE APPEARED.

I was at home, headed outside for a cigarette.. While I was sitting in the lawn chair i looked up and saw a glowing orb, it varied from red to white lights, and was similar to the one I witnessed a few months earlier. I sprung out of my chair and walked toward it. It was hard to to see from where I was sitting due to the trees. It was about 10:30-45 when I noticed there where more than just one of them. To me, it seemed as though they were dancing along the sky lines, that entire area in the sky seemed to luminate with a white light. As I continued to watch, i noticed one became brighter, It was above the moon, so i wasnt confused by the passing clouds. It was a triangular shape and was almost blinding bright then vanished. Id rather not go into detail on my feelings about this due to skeptical people associating most "UFO witnesses" as NUTS.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.