Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Summerside

Ufo Sighting In Summerside
I was at a Friends house and I was in their back yard with my binoculars staring into the sky. The Backyard is surrounded by trees and as I was looking up I noticed the object coming from the east over the trees moving westward over the trees. It was moving at a consistent speed and it was very low as in just above the trees. I watched it go for about 6 seconds with the naked eye and then got the binoculars on the object for a few more seconds before is was gone out of my sight. I was able to see it pretty well with just the naked eye but with the binoculars I got a better view of the object. The object was boomerang shaped and seemed to be transparent or cloaked. It had 5 white lights that appeared to be illuminating more so from within the craft then on the outside. I could tell the shape because it was outlined. I could see the outline but not the surface of the craft. I felt Curious! Just wanted to know what it was I was looking at.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Credit: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com