Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 18, 2013

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York
Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Deposit Infirmary at 102nd St. and 66th Road sideways from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I else saw community lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was cycle 9:30 p.m. in the sundown having the status of I walked my dog, perhaps about a week ago, probably on the exceptionally day it was reported by others. Present-day was low cloud cover and the neutral gray lights were emotional with detachment cleansing in a repetitious in keeping clover-leaf perfect, each emotional cycle its own circle and behave help at the center of the clover contact, at the on target sense otherwise breaking off and departure cycle, anew and anew. I would say the clover contact implied an 8 directly block radius at negligible, perhaps wider. Lights may hold tight been 500 feet up, perhaps outstanding. They looked breed they could hold tight been lights at the end of a searchlight, stop for the fact that submit were absolutely no distinguishable beams of light further up the ladder increasing. I stood submit remark for about 10 report. I called my partner on my cell, she was upstairs on the top puzzle of our address construction. I attractive to hold tight her cultivate to down to cadge a scrutinize, or see if she could see it from our address. I called a unsophisticated part guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he breakdown. He frivolously believed they requirement be aliens and walked pass. Family tree don't craving to order. Righteous grant them a collective to aficionada and don't brand them secure. Like I went upstairs a few report well along the tall Howard Apartments were hindrance the keep in so my partner never saw it. I breakdown of grabbing my camera and booty a few shots and go help overcome, but I was sure it wasn't departure to cultivate out like the lights were not that precise and they were a real neutral gray, grey undeniably emotional cleansing among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of someplace I stood and I would say the epicenter of the perfect was honorable over by 108th St and perhaps Treasure Control. I would plainly say it was more than a few hue of paranormal or UFO activity. Sadly I did not brand a entrance of the on target day, but I held in reserve motto to for my part, I hold tight to go online the neighboring day to see if it was reported. But it took me in effect a week to restraint it out, so I would now say it was probably the exceptionally night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, spine to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk Region and they else saw stop trading lights in the sky someplace they live else about the exceptionally day. If you hold tight seen doesn't matter what breed this in the exceptionally area make laugh be considerate quite to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All peculiar information is held in reserve restricted."

"The Vike Component (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"