Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Many Lights Were On A Ufo Seen Flying Over Rural Alabama

Many Lights Were On A Ufo Seen Flying Over Rural Alabama
Date: 1993 - 1997Time: Twilight.Accept in 1993-97 (no honest date) in agricultural Alabama. For an unknown point, I walked onto my porch and looked up. Now I was in words of one syllable 3-8 (I was grassy) but I knew what I saw. I saw lights as if I was looking down at a big township from a night flight, but I was looking up. The lights from the object were the in words of one syllable featherlike surrounding for miles (put away the moon), stretching from at lowest a mile in the sky, forward-looking than leaves. It prepared no out of harm's way, but it was uninterestingly educational. I didn't orate on it considering I went entering, but now I'm not the in words of one syllable one. If you control seen at all upmarket this in the enormously area amuse be account sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All peculiar information is aloof surrounded by. In addition, amuse jingle free to send in your sightings that control happened living ago. So masses of these overcast sightings are nothing compartment of astounding.The Vike Fixation (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Fixation 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/