Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Santiago

Ufo Sighting In Santiago
UFO SIGHTING IN SANTIAGO, SANTIAGO METROPOLITAN REGION ON OCTOBER 25TH 2013 - STRANGE OBJECT FLYING FROM ONE SIDE TO ANOTHER, UP AND DOWN AND CHANGING COLORS FROM RED TO GREEN

I was studying in the terrace of my apartment when I saw this strange object flying through the sky from my left to the right. First I though it was just an airplane because of the green light blinking. I kept looking as was too slow for being a plane when suddenly it changed the direction and started moving to the left. I went into my apartment to take my phone to start recording the scene. When i came back, the UFO was still up in the sky. After few seconds, it started to descend, turning red and then dissapeared from my sight. Never had an experience like this before, it was scary!

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.