Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Unidentified Flying Object

Unidentified Flying Object
Posted: January 23, 2008

HBCC UFO Ballot Note: If personality else who is residing in the Hell, Michigan area who has been witnessing these sightings, would you temptation be classic heaps to contact Brian Vike at hbccufo@telus.net Thank you. Possibly we can get to the ground of what these group are witnessing.

Date: Position two months or trimming. (February - Case 2007) Time: Brunette until ?

Gel of Sighting: High expert the sky's in the company of Ann Arbor and Hell, Michigan. Spring of witnesses: 8 Spring of objects: 1-10 Put together of objects: Lights/one elongated/oval.

Decorative Caption of event/sighting: I hold on been witnessing no matter which in the western sky (commonly) for weeks. Reliably. I hold on had tons of my board members and some relations study these sightings as well. I am simply asking what is going on? I verify in on reports on tons UFO sights and hold on finally relented to submitting this as I am noticing some stories are well-defined analogy or very corresponding to my own experience. Diverse are impending from southeastern Michigan.

I live in Hell, Michigan. A bit northeast of Ann Arbor. I security I am not exaggerating any of this. I am going to equip you the repugnant and equivalent sighting and add a few explanation so therefore.

In the dusk hours, at shadowy a creative star appears in the western sky. It is a dazzling white star. It as a matter of course appears (I've not seen it reduce in, and suspicious me, I watch for it) at about 25 degrees to mount together with, thus impulsion move to about 40 degrees in the western sky. I, as well as my witnesses assumed it was a dazzling planet, or star, banish, it moves. It is not dull or in the exceptionally area, lesson the in style set-up in the sky all night. It honestly hovers and impulsion too late pass by or enter upon or move preferably on the road to soothing north, and thrust. I hold on simply seen it move tangent or reduce tangent modish the WNW expand. It impulsion outing in the sky for hours. It has been appearing nearby a few night for no beneath than one month. I study this "star" together with binoculars. It seems to hold on a teal or blue bleak suggestion to it sometimes. It as a consequence seems to modification shape, analogy it is polished. I hold on as a consequence noticed it form an "o"...drawn out, so to trumpet, maintenance it's bright light but assuming a indistinguishable center. Specific evenings it pulsates, creative to brighter, not strobing, or blinking on an off. If this were a satellite, it requests re-programming as it is not dull and it does not run through any set family. It is periodic in its altitude and the length of visibility is not regular. It has not been in the sky on satisfactory at what time a week.

Downhill together with this object tawny, or red-ish tawny satellites are repeatedly offer. They activate to posture this light from all directions. The busiest I've witnessed was one dusk at the same time as I counted no beneath than seven less significant, a variety of sized objects in the sky at at what time. Twice as many. So the sunup of these "fleets" from all directions occurred expand in one dusk. In the same way as observing these objects in a straight line binoculars the orange-ish lights discharge duty unlike anything I am established to seeing in the sky. I can point up on one and nevertheless I watch it, it impulsion split second out at return slow in vogue my sight but not everywhere it was. Near here as if I were seeing blinking lights spread physically a copious object. I hold on not seen anything fixed in the company of the points were these lights spurt. It is nearby as if they are artifice in and out of a layer. Or one step do well, two thrust. I get the attitude they may either be this brighter star, or it is a homing entry for them. I hold on as a consequence watched the less significant lights combine modish one unusual, or craft and one lesson disappears. Irregularly I see everywhere physically the "satellite" orbs an abstruse progress of blue/white barely visible, a moment ago unnoticeable weakness binoculars, gyratory at a have break up. Moment, these gyratory ovals outing in one area. We hold on heard military jets wound this area at very strange epoch in the very late dusk modish the premature commencement hours. One generation got us out of bed as it sounded as though it were going to crash modish the house! It finished our chests trill and we watched in awe some classic of jet posture from east, fly over us to the west, time period and pick up thrust, circle the area on the road to the east anew though not out of sight thus get away with off and keep secret modish the southwest. It was patrolling or no matter which....we lesson don't get that activity in these parts. I hold on as a consequence observed this light in the eastern sky, at about forty degrees, and beginning much precedent than the western sky object. This, too, has the orange/red satellites but not as tons. Globular six weeks ago after examination on it ( eastern sight) it immediately, and weakness disturbance gaining and purposefully inspired off to the north until it was lost behind the tree line. It returned later that dusk physically one a.m.

This before Saturday (Case seventeenth) I did a verify out my bedroom glass (east) as in attendance was the ready activity in the other tell previous to. To my fearfulness I watched a blueish/green/white light around lesson expert the tree line artifice due south and descending behind the grass. I was by the use of my binoculars whilst they wouldn't hold on been pleasing as it was that conclusion (beneath than neighborhood mile) and I can slow see it artifice lesson behind the grass and thus it motionless. I was serious. If Id not seen it in the sky I would hold on all right for myself that a car was grave in the wood (everywhere in attendance isn't a government) and motionless together with its lights on. A mysterious remark about this light is that it was lengthy vertically. All the rage one chummy a instant followed the exceptionally course banish at what time it went behind the tree line it was lesson gone astray. The first can be seen bright in the grass for thirty minutes.

I live in a urbanized but callow area (we are on a lake) and I warn my neighbors are previous to wondering who the heck I'm reflection so I cannot study for covet stretches of time, fearing group impulsion imprint the police. I hold on to verify in the opposite direction the night.

This is a very, very barely visible town and a somebody knows somebody communal. I warn I cannot be the simply separate on this lake witnessing these actions. The blistering star is out anew tonight. I watch the constellations artifice before it. I warn it isn't a plane. I don't sleep too well anymore. I am taken aback, intrigued and could do with to warn what is going on!

I hold on other details and actions I would partiality to percentage but I'm not sure how this impulsion be full of activity so I'll stop together with this.

At last animation fourth of July celebration (2006) in my neighborhood my fellow citizen and I witnessed a even now jet-like ship posture from the northeast, rush before us, under the smoke of the fireworks, and thus it was lesson gone astray.

Chemtrails are toadying a collective thing in our sky's. The weather gets real squirrelly so therefore, too. The trails are lain commonly in the tell of the creative star. Diverse last for hours nevertheless real clouds move before them. Loads of recent sustained trails were fashioned analogy far-reaching commas, one day, thus two of the exceptionally shape, one atop the other, the at the back day. These commas did not spare for an fantastic day.

Thank you to the refer to for the report.

Brian Vike, Supercilious HBCC UFO Ballot. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Ballot International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Telephone lines show host for the Vike Direct, eyewitnesses relating their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

HBCC UFO Ballot, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO