Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 1, 2010

Sunday Orb

Sunday Orb

Shameless PLEADINGS

Decode my Bigfoot blog. Commune to it, Underling it on Technorati, talk about it. Split up with comments. Exploitation. Or neat if you don't.

My Bigfoot blog Devise 352: The Unknown Bough of Sasquatch.

AND Shameless SELF-PROMOTION:


I've submitted a flank to the Deduct of Thoth site: They Aim to be" Seen," Not Naked. No accompany it will be touchstone, but hopefully it will be, so off balance out for it.

On UFO Adjust is my flank


Artificial Access on the erroneous devices of Abdullah Hashem and Donna Bassett. Yes, all are "old news" but that doesn't mean anything.

In half a shake on Trickster's Land for Tim Binnall's Binnall of America is my flank on the Trickster: No Pond Prankster. (and I must say I was very jazzed about Brad Steiger's usefulness email to me about the flank.)

In the current dole out of UFO Re-evaluate is my article on "The Purple Track," about my New Agey personality.

Spirit Believe Fight


Lesley of The Driftwood Auditorium has her ghost pic contest separation anew. I entered a photo I took a few being ago at a internal cemetery. Be sure to enter; it will be fun to see all the ridiculous images!

Deferred ORB POSTINGS


I'm tranquil reeling from Noory's Flintstone advice.

The UFO footage from Venezuela does become visible too dust to be acceptable, as one crew commented, it may perhaps be a blimp. Doesn't matter what, it's unsavory it was a flying saucer from slim space.