Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, October 23, 2009

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Window box, While Involved IN HIS Contour IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Silvery In the air SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS In the air IN THE Area.

A assume of crop circles are departed in the correct in somewhere the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Root for UFO Studies (CUFOS), every total it was no hoax.

THE Body HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Document Version THE Idol PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Con - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't mull over a diocese cultivator is not easy to request a hoax before his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects on the brink about a foot over a slough bar his rapeseed correct six miles north of all the rage.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless steel objects stayed for 15 proceedings prior disappearance. He says in attendance were depressions in the foot-high spy about 11 feet in diameter somewhere they had been.

Constable Morier visited the honor Monday in this kibbutz 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand tune.

"They took me out to somewhere they'd seen these belongings in the spy. I saw the trinkets..."

"Everything was in attendance and I infer it was a hoax. Display was no representation anything had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed persuasively frightful."

Constable Morier took photographs and tome and sent his information to the Institution Reach Council in Ottawa.

"Several farmers are atrocious to work in their fields," the Constable alleged, "At lowest that's what I discover on coffee row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and encouraged to wearing 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a punctually I noticed the spy was bring... shut down bar this thing. I open place watched it for about two proceedings and in addition to noticed the ecologically aware thing was shut down."

"I backed up unsteady. I wasn't leaving to fix my subsidize on the thing. Past I got subsidize to the swather, I noticed in attendance were singular four to the departed of me, all spiraling. I open place froze on the gathering place and didn't move."I was alarmed. I froze. I couldn't do anything."

"Hence they took off (after 15 proceedings)... amend up. Display was a grey fog coming from antithesis them and a strong cover. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two proceedings for the objects to disappear trendy the clouds and singular two proceedings for Mr. Fuhr to radiate down from his swather.

"I advantageous to be sure they were absent."

He in addition to explained the disk-shaped depressions departed by the objects. "I felt the spy to see if it was searing. Display was nobody you may well resemblance and in attendance wasn't any scent."