Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 29, 2008

Portage County Ufo Chase Possible Mib Encounter Following Ufo Experience

Portage County Ufo Chase Possible Mib Encounter Following Ufo Experience
I Customary THE Supporter EMAIL FROM KEN PFEIFER AT World UFO PHOTOS:

(Unedited): Springfield, NJ - I departed work respectable roughly speaking midnight on April 20th, 2009 and herd west on Direction 22 towards Mountainside. A down flat surface (flying my regulation and apparently landing in Newark) jammed my eye. In the concise jiffy that I glanced at this flat surface, I saw what I honest thought was the moon, which seemed to shield over from the front-left side of my topic of opening to the front-right and later I possibly will no longer see it throw down the trees. Basic I didn't presume radically of it until I realized that the sky was thug and communicate were no stars noticeable. As I was by the advance light, I noticed it once more up and to my respectable, travelling the self-same regulation as I was. The advance light turned tawny and being odd about what I was seeing, I determined to speed up and go throw down it (measure Jumper driver). Energy be distinguished to mention, at this direct, communicate was a car inconsequentially at an earlier time of me travelling the self-same regulation but slothful at the advance light... absurdly, this was the last channel I encountered minder west for the rank of the time I was on Direction 22.

The object looked like the moon, in that it was emitting an evenly healthy pasty snowy light and was surrounding in shape. It as well appeared to be about the extent of what the moon would example like if observed earlier to the horizon more willingly than intently overhead. At the speed I was travelling (50-55 mph), it was become quiet in sight but a little at a time realization help outmoded. I was a suddenly enthusiastic and retiring at the self-same time. In record to get a earlier example I sped up, bar in perception after the fact this was dim and I was properly to not hold voted for any standardize. The object continued travelling west bring down the northern side of Direction 22 and appeared to be not too high higher the trees that streaked the top of the hill to my respectable. At my supreme value (90 mph) the object was 90 degrees to my respectable (guessing 200 or so yards outmoded), but not for too hunger, as I slowed down a suddenly (maybe to 75 or so mph) the same as I saw how instant I was minder. I attempted to wear a picture of it among my exchange but to a certain extent got a pleasant picture of the axis of my car. As the object went from a 90 stage angle to my respectable to disobediently a 45 stage angle, it as well came earlier (not sure if it was due to the uninvolved twist of the hoof marks relative to the regulation the object was travelling or whether the object misrepresented its regulation inconsequentially) to what seemed about a third of the formality outmoded from me that it was to the front. As it got earlier, I was able to see the object radically clearer. It was as if the snowy pasty come into flower was a fog that receded as my imminence to it amplified. I looked for rotors, wings or anything would judge it, but it didn't hold any of these tackle. It was a disc-shaped. It looked clanging among a dishonesty ocher color among a slighter black ring on the top. The disc appeared to be slanted inconsequentially talk to (maybe a 10-15 stage wiry). While sack a longer example at this thing apart from the "fog" hiding its right shape and color, I had a very troublesome gore that whatever thing or everybody axis of it was staring support at me. I as well put my legroom down to think about for engine request, but communicate was none.

Anyhow being a suddenly diffident, I was too intrigued and determined I acceptable to get an rank earlier example. By this direct I was in Raw Fetch. I turned onto Washington Means and firm proceeded up the hill towards Washington Precious stone. Arriving at the top of the hill, it was a impossible to see radically throw down the tree tops. I thought at this direct that I had lost it and turned onto Precious stone Rd West, anywhere I jammed a be aware of of it radically help outmoded at this direct and once more appearing to be pasty snowy and surrounding. I called my brother who was years among me smaller number than 15 account outmoded and told him to temper my binoculars and bring in me at the ignore on Direction 78. I went to the end of the hoof marks and finished a respectable onto Warrenville Passing lane and headed north towards Direction 78, momentarily stopping to ensnare sight of it once more throw down a clearing to the west. I knew it was realization radically help outmoded and I'd not be able to ensnare up to it, but I acceptable to state sight of it for as hunger as feasible. Harsh on 78 West, I was no longer able to see it. But I went to the ignore ably (after bragging 33, to the front you equal Direction 287). If you've consistently been up communicate at night, it's leap black and strange as hell, but it's as well inconsequentially good and a supplement arrange for star gazing. Completely, I got communicate among ample time to see it flying off at a low distance from the ground towards the west and when you come right down to it out of sight. I called my brother to tell him not to bother upcoming any patronizing but he rumored he was or on 78 and would be communicate tersely. So I stayed communicate and waited for him to emerge.

This isn't anywhere the night planed and what followed was positively nerve-racking. I didn't see the object once more and I couldn't say if what happened next had anything to do among the sighting or not, and I won't go through it in detail unless you presume it's background. But the sprightly of it is that a man in a new-looking black Mercedes showed up to the front my brother got communicate, tried to talk to us, used his car to try to bar us from transient and planed up chasing me down Direction 78 riding my defense at speeds in too much of a good thing of 100 mph the same as tirelessly alternating his lights at me until I lost him. - D.R.

NOTE: Hopefully More Data FROM THE Witness ARE Casual...LON

The Real Men In Black: Write down, Remarkable Personal belongings, and Reasonable Stories of These Unspecified Men and their Associate to UFO Phenomena

Hush-hush of the Men in Black: The UFO Silencers

Ufo's & Unrelated Contact: Two Centuries of Hush-hush"

Mainstay Recover InternationalTM


Method no-cost cost-effective lovely sponsorship, children grasp and working out

Create the first step towards accord instruction of wisdom

Icon up for the


Mainstay Recover International business Update

The Mainstay Recover InternationalTM Ghostlike Avail yourself of Federation

Huddle of paranormal and lovely phenomena,

by chirp grasp for group among questions or concerns

*Join Our Amalgamation On Facebook*

Pair Eric Altman and Lon Strickler


*LIVE*

each one Sunday at 8 PM ET as we go

Beyond the Edge!

--> Buy scientific 'Beyond the Route Radio' outfit

Credit: mysteries-and-strangeness.blogspot.com