Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010

Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010
Another UFO SIGHTINGS - Nearby is a picture of a daylight hours UFO spotted on 5th November 2010 at 11:08 am in Acojeja, Tenerife, Spain.

Envision report: "Tenerife is entirely poor of flora and fauna. At hand are no big bugs, or shiny flies, equivalent in Europe or USA, identical not at this side of the volcano. Lonely paltry mosquitoes."

"And the flora and fauna on Tenerife are little chocolate ones, and big ones equivalent dull hawks."

"It along with can't be a jet, equally there's specific a paltry airport for adventurer advance, and no military base or anything."

"The nearby leader airport is on unusual atoll, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria Airport, and organically, anything flying submit would take on puzzled our problem, beginning at my defend is the volcano and put in main part. It may possibly not informally fly on view from us."

"We heard no air, whilst the object on the photo is to be more precise in a straight line by."

"I say that equally I take on been wobbly to photograph a F16 last blind date, in Holland, and whilst it was without a doubt in a straight line by in the air, you may possibly a short time ago see it on my picture."

"On Tenerife we hadn't heard any air of planes that week. The little airport is too far on view to seize that."

"You can see a clear-cut line at the headquarters of the object. It's a angle trace pointing towards 2 o'clock, and it is fixed to the fundamental shape by means of unusual line, on all sides, symmetrically. It looks equivalent a machine to me."

"This object impose be the reason to ascent believing in UFOs beginning I take on no other explanation. If you can deputize me an explanation, I'd darling to seize it."

"I elaborate to take on helped you by means of this."

"And, as a Buddhist, I swear, I take on vocal the truth, and would not hearth anything, along with the picture is unedited. I take on it on my friend still, the original."Author: Annelies M., the Netherlandssource: ufocasebook.com

Snap ON THE Motion picture TO ENLARGE!