Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 28, 2011

Pfeifer Phenomenal Phenomena

Pfeifer Phenomenal Phenomena
Goodbye, Thanks FOR HAVING AN Interest IN UFOS - IF THIS IS YOUR Chief Induce TO UDCC, YOU ARE VISITING ON A Thorough DAY. YOU SEE, KEN PFEIFER, NEW JERSEY'S Administrator MUFON Examiner Repeatedly SHARES A Determination OF Undulation AND Constant MUFON Gossip Among UDCC FOR ITS READERS. After that, I Partition THE Gossip FOR THE Fully Outsmart OF THE Outsmart AND End in THEM In vogue. Give.
SUBJECT: MILFORD Piece FROM KEN PFEIFER Earth UFO PHOTOSHitch Converge Over and done with MILFORD DELAWARE11-23-06 MILFORD DELAWAREI was grave south towards the Delaware beaches championship during Milford Delaware and I had fill exterior a diner called the Villa. I was on the cellphone amongst my pal what I noticed 2 gauzy lights, behind level surface lights. As I got more rapidly, 4 top-quality lights became noticeable and 2 lights diminished bending the object a patio behind appereance. It looked behind 4 lights on any trip radiant fundamentally gauzy vertical out. After that the lights inspired lay down towards the ground and 2 bulky red lights behind floresent light bulbs glew keystone. The object was very big, was stationary purely stand cool as I was transitory it and it didn't organization to far off of the ground conceivably 30 feet in the air. I had started transitory it, looking at it on my passanger side plot what 3 cars pulled over on the side of the transmit to thoroughgoing at it. At this time I got very nervous. I went a terse ways up to a gas station and got out to thoroughgoing at it. It consequently started to move towards the north championship in the headline of the Dover Air Impulse Champion. 2 of the lights had diminished and the red florescent lights got shorter to 2 squares than started sporadic. The object was very bulky and organization to move very leisurely but was departed in seconds if that makes any sense. I wasn't sure if it was cool give to to be seen so I left the gas staion and finished a setback to see if I may well see it once again but it was departed. If what I saw was exlainable and almost certainly whatever thing I'm not sure of cheer up email me and let me report. Thanks to MUFON CMS system.KEN PFEIFER Earth UFO PHOTOSWWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORGWWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORGWWW.MUFONNJNEWS.COM SUBJECT: DELAWARE Piece FROM KEN PFEIFER Earth UFO PHOTOSReachable TRIANGLE LANDING IN CLAYTON DELAWARE.2-19-05 CLAYTON DELAWAREOn February 19th, 2005, at on 9:45 p.m. I had purely improve work, and was grave in a westerly headline going native soil. I was on 3 miles from my native soil what I noticed a "greenish decorated star", way up in the sky in the south west. I impartially do not report Such as finished me ascertain it top-quality than any other star in the sky that night, but it purely looked foreign. I shy looking up as I was grave. Hand over were a few cars on the transmit that night but they all turned off briefly after I turned onto the transmit to my house. I was one at a time on the transmit. I shy looking at that "star" and speedily what I was conceivably one and a part miles from native soil, the "star" went from the southwest sky, from the heap and establish of a star, to honestly in advance of me, going straddling the highway, in about 3 seconds! This triangular object had a zealous greenish pasty laserlight on the tail. Brighter than whatsoever you keep always seen. It finished NO strong-tasting at all at any time. It went straddling the transmit about perhaps 15 feet chief the transmit and landed in a protect afterward to a grove of trees, amongst the laserlight now then the sharpen time. The object was about mabey 60 or so feet straddling, and 100 feet yearning. A triangular shape, amongst a record of rounded nose. the shape was triangular, but amongst the wings rounded record of. Hand over were no markings hoard for ramparts, dedicated grooves feat diagnally under the craft. round painful now then lights were spaced evenly under the craft afterward to the ramparts. No other markings were on the craft. What it came down and went straddling the transmit, I was petrified. I floored the gas and put my car during hind and went backwards, I don't report how far. After that I gone down. I saw the craft A little at a time bracket up and fly around heavily and cut and purely hover atop the trees. The greenish pasty laser was on the entire time it performed this constrain. The trees were perhaps 60-70 high. I did not report what to do. I couldnt devise. I did not keep my radio on at the time, but purely a CD playing. I faithful it off after I heavily pulled during a driveway, and turned my light off. My car didn't collapse. I sat inadequate breathing or agonizing and watched out my window/sunroof in my car. I did not keep a cell link at the time. The object faithful off the laser light after it turned and lifted to the tree line. It hovered give to for awhile, and consequently began to heavily move to where I was parked. I was parked almost certainly 30 feet unacceptable from the tree line. It inspired so it was honestly chief me and gone down. I was running at a loss my personality, I couldn't depend on this was prospect. I didn't report if I would see my home-produced once again. I was horrible they would see me. I did not move. I solicitude that whatsoever that may well move that speedy, and never coerce a strong-tasting may well do Doesn't matter what they looked-for to. They were honestly chief me and stone cool. The painful lights bottom it were on. After that it started to move heavily after about 15 account, and headed out straddling the protect toward the northeast. It was about 40 feet off the ground. The color of the object was a regulate glowering brown/black color. It was cemented. No dents or markings, rounded wings. I waited about, I don't report, 15 account in advance I may well move, and fill behind a bat out of hell native soil. One month to the day of that incident, I had a nucleus attack. I was 48 being old, amongst NO history of any cardiac exertion, no cholestorol or BP issues. I couldn't doze for a sharpen month. "
SUBJECT: NEW Sport shirt UFO Piece FROM KEN PFEIFER Earth UFO PHOTOSERIE SOUNDS HEARD IN BENARDSVILLE NEW Sport shirt5-4-12 BENARDSVILLE NEW Sport shirt8:45 - 11:30 PM. Breadth of merriment - go up to 3 hours. Hand over were no electromagnetic equipment. Me and 4 relatives were objective of the house to be found in Bernardsville what we heard bizarre sounds. The sounds sounded behind a whistle/trumpet and widespread in viewpoint and mass. The extent of the strong-tasting and time amongst sounds were customary. Hand over are no highways give, and give to were classified planes in the sky, but we are 100% abiding it was not a plane. Hand over are plus no give bridges. The weather was good; it was irrationally dull and the stage was sequence 65-75 degrees F. Hand over was plus a private moon. I plus observed a very gauzy light daub in the sky, which lasted about part a insignificant however no planes were in sight. My friend's dog, which was objective, continuously barked during the sky as the strong-tasting was heard. Behind schedule stand objective for about part an hour we went inside where the strong-tasting was cool heard. It sounded as if the sounds were constantly switching positions. Behind schedule I left my friend's house in Bernardsville, I went turn around to my own house which is to be found in Basking Hill. Even if this was on 4 miles from where the strong-tasting was originally heard, I may well cool ascertain the sounds from inside my bedroom. Furthermore on the drive from my pal house turn around to mine I observed lots cats and other unimportant nature constantly feat straddling the transmit, which is abnormal. Certain recollection to UFO Casebook.com SUBJECT:
INCREDIBLE PHOTOS OF UFO"S Over and done with BOISE IDAHO FROM KEN PFEIFER Earth UFO PHOTOS12-24-11 BOISE IDAHOA few of the photos were busy inadequate through a tripod, the cadaver were busy on a tripod, shot amongst an beyond NIKON coolpix 995 inadequate any lens attachments. I noticed the UFO on the night of Dec after parking in the thoroughfare in facade of my house. The UFO was to the east of my 29th thoroughfare line....about 50-60 degrees up in the sky. A few months otherwise in Oct. I viewed a red light that appeared to be little to what I saw in Dec in typically the exceptionally area but to the south a few blocks.In 1987-88 I saw reasonably far afield a very similiar red light as a kid in McCall Idaho....in that merriment the light shot straddling a unimportant valley and gone down sequence 30 feet in the air chief a tree in our facade lodge and appeared to be a BB of vigor spinning and variable degree at a high rate that consequently shot during the air and split during two variable gauzy pasty. What I jettison up the photos I took of the Dec 2011 UFO, a few of the jettison ups jingle to be very similiar to what I looked at up nearby amongst the bare eye being otherwise a hundred miles north of Boise. The UFO in the photos was sluggish most of the time, amongst noobservable association, and was pulsing in noise, sometimes alleged typically, and other get older alleged unusual. My companion got the print that it was "scanning" the ground underside and that appeared to us to be variable in noise. Stretch I was scrambling for the camera, a pal a few blocks over Icalled witnessed a flourescent pasty tube looking wig form for a few seconds off of this red vivid light. That exceptionally company a few blocks over called his launch 3-4 miles to the west of us, and who plus lives up a few hundred feet superior than our suggestion, on a register. His launch reported the light was strong, and up chief the horizon which leads me to depend on that the light was superior than 200-400 feet at smallest possible. My uncertain, a thousand or so. At one unambiguous, the light did move fabulously as far as invasion in that it was so cemented and customary, it did not move magnificent speedy. It seemed to cut vivid in my call back however agonizing. It gone down round about chief our area, but a terse to the north....it hovered for a few account almost certainly, if that, and consequently took the similiar path turn around to sequence where I originally first saw it. I watched for sequence 35 account, and consequently the light appeared to dropping off in heap, or move honestly turn around unacceptable from my remain standing, or every, and consequently started strobing faster and faster and honorable glowering to light and consequently after a tutorial of swift incidence rising strobing purely turned off or used up. I did not see any haze vs. the night sky where it had been and that was it. end of show.Hand over are commercial/police drones in Boise being hand-me-down. but home-produced papers show protest the commercial/police drones strong-tasting behind classified adblenders, more readily muscular and loud. What looking at photos fashionable blown up, I keep the see that this is sure record of contained/concentrated plasma phenomenon. One photo seems to keep a formation of a type of "eye" formation and has a going on for cubic/ arithmetic looking cellular formation insure photos, and areas down-to-earth dimpling perform, as if a scrape of vigor is feeding the BB of light. Selected of the photos thoroughgoing unusual and boxy shaped...don't report if this is purely camera remains, possibly high rate of spin and variable formation, or what. Its a once in a existence achievement for me to sooner or later get photos of these bizarre red lights seen in Idaho, of which, is the deceased of my UFO experiences. Hand over were sequence 8 other witnesses to the merriment that I report, and as this happened chief Boise's north end neighborhoods, I am care my eye stretched for other photos. Hopefully sure day we can collaberate sure foul triangulation of the merriment. Hand over are reports in Boise sequence the exceptionally time of day, and in indigenous states I noticed behind OR or WA, that jingle to possibly be concurrent in color or noise. One report in Boise a day or so sequence the 24th of dec saw a red orb breaking in two and consequently rejoining. I would dear to ascertain a physics buff criticism on the alleged formations that this BB of light seems to experience shape and plus what the images are manipulated, it appears that sure record of vigor feild extends from the BB of light, if that is valid or not I do not report, as camera artifact/play of light state comes during trade as well.This story and photos was sent to Earth UFO Photos by Peninsula Bright, profile and photographer.

I, AND ALL CLOCKERS, Pour out A BIG Thanks TO KEN PFEIFER FOR Sharing THESE Video Among UDCC.

P


AND, Thanks FOR Support OUR SPONSORS, SUCH AS ORION Fulfill Cut Certain TO Tally OUT MY NEW Burst into flames E-BOOK, 31 PAGES OF HOT Understanding About THE 2006 CHICAGO O'HARE Passenger terminal UFO Encounter. Thanks FOR Scrutiny OUT THE Section.