Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Surrey

Ufo Sighting In Surrey
UFO SIGHTING IN SURREY, BRITISH COLUMBIA ON AUGUST 6TH 2013 - BRIGHT LIGHT MOVING LOW ACROSS THE SKY SILENT VERY BRIGHT PROJECTING WHAT LOOKED LIKE FIBER OPTIC LIGHT FROM EVEY PART OF IT LIKE A BRIGHT HAIR SPEAR OF LIGHTi was at my computer, when out my window i notice a bright light moving across the sky, I thought it was a plane a first, then i grab my camera and tried to video on my i phone, which immediately froze and is still froze. then i yelled for my mom to run out side to see this thing float by are house,At wich time we run out to see it pass right in front of us about 100-to 500 feet away, clear as day, it was traviling south to the north east,ifinaly got my picture to work, but it was much farther away by that time, I did manage to capture it on one picture, as it was about 10,000 feet from us.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.