Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Anna Maria Island Florida Us Ufo

Anna Maria Island Florida Us Ufo
Gaiety Date: 2009-05-05

Gaiety Location: Anna Maria Desert island, Florida, US

Gaiety Description: "It was a dour day at the seashore at Anna Maria Desert island, Fl, seeing that beatiful sun sunlight came through the cloud formations. I took pictures in the midst of my Judge Powershot SD600. As mechanical I load all my pictures on my laptop which the stage as my screen saver. I kept looking at these two pictures that were in progress and was anxious by the shapes in the clouds.

Note: UFOs in personal positions.

I in the last part brought them all the rage Adobe Photoshop and arrogant them, and categorize it alarming what appears. I am not sure if they are UFOs but they certainly are not birds.

For example was impressive all other pictures outer layer of these frames were not difficult to understand, solo these pictures came out difficult to understand.

The third picture looks in the same way as no matter which is either opportunity out of or going all the rage the water - USO? not sure.

Let me direct what you guess.

Thank You,

Marilyn


Photos at:
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/"0-enhanced.jpg

http://www.mufoncms.com/files/"1-enhanced.jpg

http://www.mufoncms.com/files/"eIsland062.jpg

Attribute to the unnamed submitter, MUFON, and UFOStalker

--Please hearing out my books at www.amazon.com, Dragons of Asgard & UFO Sightings of 2006-2009, by Scott C. Waring