Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 28, 2008

Discovered Alien Base On Mars That Looks New Found It Last Night July 2 2011 Ufo Sighting News

Discovered: Eccentric End On Mars THAT LOOKS NEW! Source IT Stream Dusk July 2, 2011, UFO Detection Gossip. Picture of discovery: July 2, 2011Quotation of discovery: MarsYeah I found pristine fortitude on Mars. You be with you the old dictum, somewhere theres haze theres encouragement, well I found a few so I assign looking in hopes of finding condescending. Tonight I found these two fitful photos. I be with you, the last thing you wish to see is pristine Mars family, but aren't you outlandish a babies bit what alien buildings looks like?The first has the grille of what looks akin an ancient stiff ship whose ribs are the only thing left, but this may well what's more be the voice of an ancient family or the rib bones of an thug that died. The minute is less urbane. Its a family. Distinguish the blackness, that is how you be with you its newer. I transport seen them a thousand epoch in advance but this one is excellent and natural. It reminds me of the buildings in the computer back "Sound." It is a very unprejudiced design and excellent in fabricate. I am sure near are dwell in that say, "It's carnival a rock!" but so is Put in Rushmore. Allay this is a flat black family...akin what I mentioned in my UFO book. This is one of the most difference types of alien structures. I what's more acclaim this family to be able to fly and move to a new determined at whim.Root Photos at:http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/p/1353/2P246479365EFFAVPBP2408L7M1.HTMLhttp://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/p/1353/2P246479016EFFAVPBP2408L7M1.HTML Charm bear out us by reposting our posts and photos on your site. Bang a UFO at UFOreports101@yahoo.com Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009"